Line identification

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Black line in a black conduit. I wouldn't be to worried about it especially that shallow. Probably feeds the neighbors house with some type of communications. Look at your house where you internet comes in. Does it have similar cable/ conduit over it? Or peak at the neighbors house where the internet/telco providers box is and see whats going into it. I never seen sprinkler wire have a conduit on it. They are all about being as cheap as possible. Size looks like a coax or possibly a single fiber run.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Black line in a black conduit. I wouldn't be to worried about it especially that shallow. Probably feeds the neighbors house with some type of communications. Look at your house where you internet comes in. Does it have similar cable/ conduit over it? Or peak at the neighbors house where the internet/telco providers box is and see whats going into it. I never seen sprinkler wire have a conduit on it. They are all about being as cheap as possible. Size looks like a coax or possibly a single fiber run.
Just don't peek too long with binoculars or a spotting scope!

Latest posts

Top Bottom