Little bit of .22 fun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome! Great job! My speakers suck on this laptop but I'll take your word.
There is a long range .22 match that goes on at our range in Ponca.
It's out to 300 yards. I've never shot it, but the spent brass container at that bay has a butt load of .22rf in it, so there is an interest in long range shooting with the .22 RF.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome! Great job! My speakers suck on this laptop but I'll take your word.
There is a long range .22 match that goes on at our range in Ponca.
It's out to 300 yards. I've never shot it, but the spent brass container at that bay has a butt load of .22rf in it, so there is an interest in long range shooting with the .22 RF.
I would like to head up there soon! It sounds fun!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would like to head up there soon! It sounds fun!
You would have to be a member or a guest of a member to shoot the match.

It's an honorary type of match. They pay the fee, which is cheap, and shoot whenever they can get to the range. I thinks it's so many rounds on the 50, 100 and 300 yd range.
The targets are deposited in a special tray in the target shed. The match director picks them up, scores them and declares a winner at the end of the month. No money is awarded to the winner in an effort to reduce cheating, just personal recognition.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You would have to be a member or a guest of a member to shoot the match.

It's an honorary type of match. They pay the fee, which is cheap, and shoot whenever they can get to the range. I thinks it's so many rounds on the 50, 100 and 300 yd range.
The targets are deposited in a special tray in the target shed. The match director picks them up, scores them and declares a winner at the end of the month. No money is awarded to the winner in an effort to reduce cheating, just personal recognition.
That will save me a trip! Thank you

Latest posts

Top Bottom