LIVE from Turkish-Syrian border

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

Good info to take in when talking about the whole Kurdish question. Some think all the answers are cut and dry or right or wrong.
What I know is since the mid 80's when I was stationed in Germany and started looking into why folks from the middle east were blowing Bars up in Europe it has been a mess and absolutely nothing has changed except the names!!

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The more time passes, the more bogus appears to be the reporting and carefully predigested opinions packaged as news. Live and learn OSA friends. https://www.facebook.com/21090771700/posts/10156833581841701?sfns=mo
For those without Facebook, the footage being used by ABC is from the Knob Creek machine gun shoot. Comments that follow the narrative are highly educational in regards to what is or maybe happening in the actual location... read, consider and learn....especially as regards being too quick to jump on the mass media band wagon. They have have no integrity. They are not reporting the news.

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
beware OSA, our sage has spoken.

Too bad Mad Dog doesn't log in here, though.

Mattis says Isis will Resurge in Syria following Trumps move to withdrawal US troops
So Mattis is saying that 50-100 American troops were holding ISIS back from resurgence? While I appreciate his enthusiasm for our troops, his statement is patently false. ISIS is still there just not very big. If they DO resurge then point the finger rightfully at Turkey and Edrogon, not the USA and Trump.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So Mattis is saying that 50-100 American troops were holding ISIS back from resurgence? While I appreciate his enthusiasm for our troops, his statement is patently false. ISIS is still there just not very big. If they DO resurge then point the finger rightfully at Turkey and Edrogon, not the USA and Trump.

not sure where you're getting 50-100 from, but the article clearly says it's about more than that.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Clearly it's enough of a situation now that Trump issued an executive order declaring it a national emergency. But you know, could totally just be nothing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom