Biden Border Crisis Worsens: 9,400+ Illegal Aliens Flood Over Southern Border IN LAST 24 HOURS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mahatma

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think you first have to hold Biden accountable and impeach him for his failure to uphold our laws. You'll never do that because the democrats will never convict him even if the republicans impeach him. This will not change until the republicans have control of the presidency, the House of Reps and the Senate.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing will ever convince me that Obama isn't behind what Biden is doing to us because nearly everything that Biden does is what Obama did or would have done had he had a third term. Remember, Biden wasnt' doing too well, Obama hadn't endorsed him and suddenly there was a private meeting bwtween the two and Bidne supposedly won the election. Obama learned that he could control and use technology to attain what he wanted and it was used to aid Biden and Biden owes Obama as well as China. And we all know that is it a proven fact that Biden is compromised by his relations with China $$$$$.

IRS whistleblower: President Joe Biden looks like a Chinese ...

Missing witness’ who accuses Biden of China corruption ...

Chilling Rumor About What Obama Is Secretly Doing For Biden - MSN

Last edited:

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
zombomeme01122023042927_127720111042683.jpg

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing will ever convince me that Obama isn't behind what Biden is doing
The flip side of that, one to which I subscribe, is that o'bummer is far too stupid to orchestrate such machinations. That bum slept till noon, got up to read what papers his staff (muslim brotherhood) had signed in his name, then started playing video games and whatever else he did.

Meanwhile, his puppeteers called the shots. Nobody knows who that is. Some billionaire cabal somewhere.

Ditto biden.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I was a governor of a border state I’d defy every federal judge and lawsuit and build my own wall. This is absolute insanity
The state of Tx put up walls of concertina wire at some border crossings. The federal border patrol under orders from Washington cuts the wire and allows the illegals to cross.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The state of Tx put up walls of concertina wire at some border crossings. The federal border patrol under orders from Washington cuts the wire and allows the illegals to cross.
I saw that. But don’t you think the governor could have done a show of force to keep them from cutting them down? Use the rangers? State patrol? I know it’s easier said than done . But I’m legitimately asking what you think.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw that. But don’t you think the governor could have done a show of force to keep them from cutting them down? Use the rangers? State patrol? I know it’s easier said than done . But I’m legitimately asking what you think.
Federal law controls immigration. There will never be a showdown at high noon between the border patrol and the Tx Rangers. Tx puts up the wire as a show, and the BP opens it up.
We spent a couple winters in the McAllen area, two miles from the Mexican border and became friends with several border patrol agents and a retired supervisor of that entire district.
I can assure you the border patrol agents are not wanting unfettered illegals crossing our border after so many years of fighting to keep them on their side of the border.
They are dedicated to protecting our borders but under the brain dead biden administration, their mission has been changed to paper pushers to process and not interfere in the rush of illegals across our border which is only going to increase.
The illegals know the gate is going to be closed if Trump regains the POTUS, so the numbers coming across the border is only going to continue to increase until the next presidential election. If Trump doesn't win, the border will remain open.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Federal law controls immigration. There will never be a showdown at high noon between the border patrol and the Tx Rangers. Tx puts up the wire as a show, and the BP opens it up.
We spent a couple winters in the McAllen area, two miles from the Mexican border and became friends with several border patrol agents and a retired supervisor of that entire district.
I can assure you the border patrol agents are not wanting unfettered illegals crossing our border after so many years of fighting to keep them on their side of the border.
They are dedicated to protecting our borders but under the brain dead biden administration, their mission has been changed to paper pushers to process and not interfere in the rush of illegals across our border which is only going to increase.
The illegals know the gate is going to be closed if Trump regains the POTUS, so the numbers coming across the border is only going to continue to increase until the next presidential election. If Trump doesn't win, the border will remain open.
I know all that logically. I just with there was some disobedience. A showdown at high noon is sometimes what I think is needed because thousands of people a day is just not sustainable. It’s disgusting actually and I loathe the Biden administration for what they’re doing to the country. They’re evil

Latest posts

Top Bottom