Local FFL ruins Christmas for my son **RANT**

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats correct. I even have it documented in a business plan. We offer discounts to little people, you should come see us.

Edited to change midget to little people to protect the feels of the politically correct.
you didn't change it to little people because the owner of the site said not to use midget in the rules? Maybe he said something about being tired of you bringing up midgets? by the way, I am far from a small man in anyway.

Pokinfun

Special Hen
Reaction score
Last I checked, when S4F gives someone his word, he backs it up. S4F was selling $100 Mega lowers to guys on this board when they were going for 5-10 times more when the shootings happened. Didn't see any other vendor on this board, nor Oklahoma, for that matter, do this. All we got was an explanation from a vendor in OKC that was trying to justify the increases citing distributor price increases, which was shown to be BS.

I don't know about Josh, rather I have no knowledge, nor the true situation here, like so many apparently do. Honestly, I can see both sides.
On this board, in the past S4F likes to defend dealers and brag about how he treats people in his store, the same as he did here. Last time I checked, I did not realize this forum was a large billboard for S4F store. When I read the rules I think it said not to
"Personal Attacks - We do not allow personal attacks of any kind. This is stuff like name calling, insinuations of economic status, etc. You’ll get a reminder or a warning and you will be banned from whatever thread you were bickering in. This would include asking if someone is “butt hurt” or posting a waaaaambulance meme to imply that someone is a whiner or crybaby. "
Which is what S4F did in his post.
We offer discounts to little people, you should come see us.

Last edited:

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On this board, in the past S4F likes to defend dealers and brag about how he treats people in his store, the same as he did here. Last time I checked, I did not realize this forum was a large billboard for S4F store. I wonder if the site sponsors know that?
I wonder if you can list the site sponsors for us?

Pokinfun

Special Hen
Reaction score
We offer discounts to little people, you should come see us.
I wonder if you can list the site sponsors for us?
it does not matter to me who the site sponsors are (that's why I deleted that part), but it is a shame that you pay attention to that and not the fact that S4F broke the rules again.

Pokinfun

Special Hen
Reaction score
You are correct, as always. I'm going to spank his ass.
I don't care what you do with him.
I am actually trying not to have a large argument. I am merely saying that it is more of the same. I normally do not try to have an argument, but everyone on here wants to be a lawyer for their friends.

Pokinfun

Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't care what you do with him.
Personal Attacks - We do not allow personal attacks of any kind. This is stuff like name calling, insinuations of economic status, etc. You’ll get a reminder or a warning and you will be banned from whatever thread you were bickering in. This would include asking if someone is “butt hurt” or posting a waaaaambulance meme to imply that someone is a whiner or crybaby.

Latest posts

Top Bottom