Local FFL ruins Christmas for my son **RANT**

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
On this board, in the past S4F likes to defend dealers and brag about how he treats people in his store, the same as he did here. Last time I checked, I did not realize this forum was a large billboard for S4F store. When I read the rules I think it said not to
"Personal Attacks - We do not allow personal attacks of any kind. This is stuff like name calling, insinuations of economic status, etc. You’ll get a reminder or a warning and you will be banned from whatever thread you were bickering in. This would include asking if someone is “butt hurt” or posting a waaaaambulance meme to imply that someone is a whiner or crybaby. "
Which is what S4F did in his post.

That rule is specifically applied to comments aimed at a particular person. Hence the "personal". He did not aim that comment at anyone in particular. A reader taking a joke personally does not qualify as a "Personal Attack".

Secondly, constantly publicly bemoaning rule-breaking gets REALLY old REALLY fast.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
That rule is specifically applied to comments aimed at a particular person. Hence the "personal". He did not aim that comment at anyone in particular. A reader taking a joke personally does not qualify as a "Personal Attack".

Secondly, constantly publicly bemoaning rule-breaking gets REALLY old REALLY fast.
seriously, he said meanwhile back in Lawton. We all know I am in Lawton.
I am not the one that started quoting rules to me, I think your mods started that process.
Lastly, I was asked before to take it to a private message, which I did. However all of your mods then wanted to jump in to insult me in the thread. If your mods stuck to taking it to a private message, I would do the same.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Meanwhile...in Edmond...
i1285.photobucket.com_albums_a589_caojyn_145C7F11_5D38_4CB9_8E12_BB1A7E5565F3_zpstrfd4jzl.gif

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Report it, or send it to the owner. Who is not me. That would be @Okuma Steve.

Constantly posting "Rule infraction! Rule 123ABC says ""!" comes across as the boy who cried wolf and is tiresome.

Report it, and make your case to the owner. No one likes a tattle tale, and that is exactly the way you are coming across.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
Report it, or send it to the owner. Who is not me. That would be @Okuma Steve.

Constantly posting "Rule infraction! Rule 123ABC says ""!" comes across as the boy who cried wolf and is tiresome.

Report it, and make your case to the owner. No one likes a tattle tale, and that is exactly the way you are coming across.
cool

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stuff happens shops mess up it's as simple as that. I have used them as an FFL and I requested they send their info to where I bought the gun from, I called the seller the next day to verify they did.

You can be mad at the. You can be disappointed in them that's fine, lots of could have should have in this scenario. You do not have to use them in the future but did you try asking them where the ball dropped?

Latest posts

Top Bottom