Located one of my Holy Grails today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redmule454

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks. Actually I have two 12s, one in full length barrels and the nickel one in the pic with 18 1/4" barrels. They made a 16 gauge too!

:friday:

My aunt gave me her Fox S/S 16 ga a couple of years ago, it is made by Savage. When she told me she could not bird hunt anymore due to arthritis I was sad to hear that :sorry1:and then she gave me her Fox, I about jumped for joy thinking it was one of the old very valuable ones. :w000t:Then I saw that it was a Savage built gun and realized it is better deal for me anyway.:hyper: At least I can use it and not worry about wear and tear. An expensive gun would end up being a safe queen and only gotten out to show it off. It is one of those guns that I could never sell, pass it down to one of the kids.Thanks, Aunt Peg. :thanku:
It is a sweet little gun, the wife likes it too. Makes a good home defense gun, nobody is gonna mess with a ticked-off women pointing a S/S at them.:fullauto:

Latest posts

Top Bottom