Loki Complete Forged Uppers Group Buy (Sign Ups)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sign me up for a 3G upper. I guess we do the options and such once the order is done?

Go to www.lokiweaponsystems.com and look for the rifle that you want and add all the options there. Take that price and on the first page of this thread in the instructions, there is a link to a calculator I built that does the discount and calculates how much you would be sending for the group buy. If you like the price and want to sign up for the group buy, copy and paste the latest group buy list as your post and add your info to it.

username - model number - configuration - price - location(OKC / Tulsa)

For example:
1) aestus - LWS STD Upper - no bcg - black - $296.96 - OKC

You copy and paste the post and add your name and configuration to help keep track of names as people sign up. Please do not send money until asked to by me.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's about a month left before the deadline, but I'm beginning to doubt we'll be able to get the 25 needed for the discount. Maybe 10 at this point, which is just enough to basically negate the tax. This group buy was organized after receiving feedback from multiple forums and other sources that demand was there for a Loki group buy for uppers. However, with some policy changes on another forum plus people griping about an 8 week wait for turnaround (which is standard for most of the manufacturers now) the demand is no longer there. I'll let this run, but as we get closer to the deadline and it doesn't look like we're anywhere close, I'll probably call this off and work out an alternate plan for uppers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom