LOL Sig 556 not on Feinstein's ban list

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drebin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wonder how much rifles like the HK SL8 will appreciate...?

It has a thumbhole stock, a barrel shroud and accepts mags over 10 rounds.

None of this matters anyway because it won't pass. If it did it's still unconstitutional so it's irrelevant. This is all a big show to make us look like the dumb bad guys and drum up anti-gun support. It mostly seems to have backfired (hopefully) with the public. I think the anti-gunners out right now were mostly always that way and are just working overtime to be louder than the normal people.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

None of this matters anyway because it won't pass. If it did it's still unconstitutional so it's irrelevant. This is all a big show to make us look like the dumb bad guys and drum up anti-gun support. It mostly seems to have backfired (hopefully) with the public. I think the anti-gunners out right now were mostly always that way and are just working overtime to be louder than the normal people.

And the Constitution is only the 1st line of defense...even with no second amendment, all of us have a natural right to keep and bear arms just as men have done since the beginning of time. Whether it be for self defense, hunting, etc...doesn't matter, it is a universal right to have weapons, but mostly for protection. People in other countries that can't own fire arms are "subjects" and are defenseless against a gas chamber.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Only going to mention one, but where you born after 2004? Unconstitutional? Ha maybe in your and my eyes but they pushed an AWB in 1994. Not even going into 1934, 68, 86, 89 issues.

Latest posts

Top Bottom