LOLz!!1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai4.photobucket.com_albums_y144_JCW355_09_29_09_1453.jpg

Saw this on the B.A. expressway today. They didn't have any rope.

Reaction score
HEEEEYYYYY...it only took two days after my first listing to have more customers return some of these fine plungers. This is a Colt licensed product, made by Walther, imported by Umarex. We are representing this as a plunger...nothing else. We are not advertising it as a firing, cycling, extracting or feeding rifle. This is to be added to the THOUSANDS of dollars I lost with these POS rifles. Buyer beware! Buyer stay away!Buyer go to the range with a sling shot instead!! Buyer go to Vegas...there is better odds there. No extra credit card charges. No shipping charges to lower 47 states. No California sales. Not allowed anywhere where plungers are not legal. Do not attempt to attach to your face like Ace Ventura.......good luck and BUYER BEWARE. This serial numbered Colt product will ship with box, manual, one magazine and a plunger head to attempt to make this useful for something. CVO

Now that's funny right there - I don't care who you are! :D :D Talk about truth in advertising. You don't see that kind of honesty very often. I'd buy from that seller in a heartbeat - if it was a product I wanted. Funny how the Colt koolaid drinkers are giving him crap for telling the truth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom