The best restroom in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look like a fair amount of piss on the tile as well. It always amazes me when I walk up to a urninal anywhere how much piss you have to stand in. You have one job. Is it really that hard?
I use this and haven't lost a drop since I installed it.

hillary urinal target 2.JPG

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know, I’m not normally a huge fan of quick stop bathrooms, but have to use them fairly frequently since I’m always on the road for work. However, I’ve been mostly impressed with On Cue! bathrooms.
For a quickie mart, they certainly TRY to do a good job of keeping them clean and not smelling like a homeless latrine.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I understand. It's no longer matter of walking up to the urinal. Now you have to straddle it to keep from filling your shoes. (You don't want to be that guy who walks out of the men's room leaving a trail of wet foot steps ...) :blush:

Woody

Yeppers...

...after our Summer job is done this year, I plan on going to see a urologist.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know, I’m not normally a huge fan of quick stop bathrooms, but have to use them fairly frequently since I’m always on the road for work. However, I’ve been mostly impressed with On Cue! bathrooms.
For a quickie mart, they certainly TRY to do a good job of keeping them clean and not smelling like a homeless latrine.
On Cues are usually good.

Have you been to a Buc'ees? THEY are the gold standard.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look like a fair amount of piss on the tile as well. It always amazes me when I walk up to a urninal anywhere how much piss you have to stand in. You have one job. Is it really that hard?
Sometimes it's the fixture, not the leaker. When we did our renovation and expansion right around the turn of the century, they put in new low water usage, auto-flushing urinals and toilets, and they worked really well.

A few years later, somebody must've gotten a brother-in-law deal with the parent institution, because they came in a replaced all of the toilets and urinals with a different brand of low-flow fixtures, and those new urinals were splattertastic pieces of junk. You couldn't stand close to them unless you wanted your shoes and pants legs soaked--if you were the first guy to use one after the custodians had cleaned, you could see the fresh spray pattern in a lovely semicircle on the floor. The custodians absolutely HATED them, and I never heard one guy say anything positive after using those Godforsaken urinals.

Latest posts

Top Bottom