The best restroom in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’d like to put my outhouse at our cabin in the running. The wife even likes it. Done right no foul odor

IMG_2201.jpeg
IMG_2202.jpeg
IMG_4375.jpeg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember Arsenio Hall doing a bit about restrooms when that gal got in trouble for going into the men's room at the Astrodome because the lines were too long at the ladies' rooms, which led women to complain about restroom equality (as if chicks are going to stand in line to pee in a trough like men do).

At any rate, Arsenio's bit was about why there were ample fixtures in the men's room; he said it was because men don't give a flip when it's time to take a leak--"hmm, toilets are full, urinals are full, sinks are full, well, there's a potted plant in the corner..."
Last time I went to a Dallas Cowboy football game in the old stadium, there was about a 70:30 mix of women in the men’s room with men the 70%.
The women’s room line seemed to never move, so the ladies gravitated to the line on the men’s room.
I have no desire to see how women take care of their “bidness” at a urinal, but they must have had a way. Did mine and got the heck out of there.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Look like a fair amount of piss on the tile as well. It always amazes me when I walk up to a urninal anywhere how much piss you have to stand in. You have one job. Is it really that hard?
It is the blue pills man!! I tell ya, it really does last longer than 4 hours and my wife hates my guts ... :drunk5:

Latest posts

Top Bottom