The best restroom in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

0bserver

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is in The Petroleum Club at the top of the BancFirst building.

You pee in the ice while looking out the 34th floor window.
icon_smile_cool.gif

Fresh ice
icon_smile_big.gif

Ahhhhh....feels good man.
anim_uzi.gif

Do you have to pick up your own poop from the ice? If so, does the ice freeze it fast enough or do you just leave it for the next person to throw away>

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember Arsenio Hall doing a bit about restrooms when that gal got in trouble for going into the men's room at the Astrodome because the lines were too long at the ladies' rooms, which led women to complain about restroom equality (as if chicks are going to stand in line to pee in a trough like men do).

At any rate, Arsenio's bit was about why there were ample fixtures in the men's room; he said it was because men don't give a flip when it's time to take a leak--"hmm, toilets are full, urinals are full, sinks are full, well, there's a potted plant in the corner..."

We were out working last Summer in north Texas and stopped at a Walmart for a restroom. I went in and did my business in a stall. Someone came into the stall next to mine, and from the sounds from there, I thought they might have diarrhea. I finished and was washing my hands when I noticed a woman walking behind me and heading for the door.

When I got back out with the wife, I saw that the ladies' room was closed for cleaning. The wife told me that the lady took one look, shrugged her shoulders and went right on into the men's room. She even said the lady had a smile on her face as she started in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom