LOLz!!1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
awww.leethacker.com_images_xrcvu4aqfsfa5c3vtkfn.gif

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:laugh6: That is a perfect example of what I call a Dude-bro.

Heh, I can't stand it when people wear hats or sunglasses inside. A little while back I was at 7-11 buying some beer and this airman walked into the store and immediately took off his sunglasses and his garrison cap. I shook his hand. Thank you, Airman whatever-your-name-was, for not being a *********. I'm sure this offended the three other people in the store that had hats and sunglasses on, though.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so anybody who wears a hat inside is a *********? Kinda harsh...the sunglasses I can understand, but a ballcap? Military is different, especially when in uniform. Now I firmly agree that you take your ballcap off during the national anthem, I don't care who you are, but I won't judge a person for wearing a ballcap inside a store..especially a convienent store. To each his own I guess.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so anybody who wears a hat inside is a *********? Kinda harsh...the sunglasses I can understand, but a ballcap? Military is different, especially when in uniform. Now I firmly agree that you take your ballcap off during the national anthem, I don't care who you are, but I won't judge a person for wearing a ballcap inside a store..especially a convienent store. To each his own I guess.

Yeah, I had no idea. I wear my hat and sunglasses pretty much everywhere except where it is way out of place. I had no idea the the 350 pound guy at QT with the sleeveless shirt that stops midway down his beer belly, wearing jersey shorts 3 sizes too small while buying a sixer of Natty Light and a pack of Marlboros at 9:00 in the morning while scratching himself might be offended. He must think I was raised in a barn.:D

Latest posts

Top Bottom