LoneWolf'49

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to miss that old grump! He called himself grumpy, but that was really far from the truth...most times.

He was a great guy to hang around with. Paul was a kind, generous man who did for people because he could. I am going to miss our annual 4 AM run to Lawton on opening day of Dove season. He really enjoyed dove hunting, although he wasn't really very good with a shotgun. But I'll tell you, Paul was a rifleman. That guy could could shoot a rifle like nobody else I know.

Paul, it was a pleasure knowing you. I'll think of you and miss a few dove in your honor my friend. And, I'll probably have a glass of wine too! :)

Cowman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang, I never knew that Paul was Lonewolf. He sold me several weapons. I remember taking a John Farnam class with him. I loved hearing about his saga of making a 357 sig cartridge run in a 1911. Not sure if he ever got it perfected. He always had time to talk. I am saddened.

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Knew Paul as a fellow member at Sportsman's Hunt Club. His daughter formerly worked with me at the bank I work at. Paul sold an O/U shotgun to my civic club below it's true value to aide in our 2014 fundraiser. Very decent man who will be missed. The hogs on Sportsman's leases are safer but I am sad.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never knew Paul (LoneWolf49) personally, but with all the years on this forum, one learns by reading posts and seeing the interaction between an individual and all the others. So, in one way, I might could say I know him.

He was a "joy giver." So many were blessed by him, in so many different ways.

My prayers to his family and friends, the size of which makes him a widely loved man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom