Long Lines at East Coast Gas Stations as Shortages Begin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The hack of a major pipeline going up the east coast from Texas is being blamed for the increasing fuel shortages up east. The news channels report that it was a Russian Crime group behind the hack but I don't believe anything happens in Russia without Putin's OK...
Could this be a False Flag event and if so to what ends...???

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heard someone call in on a radio show this morning, he claimed to have worked on that pipeline system.
He said there are ways to manually operate the pipeline if the computers go down.
I think he was trying to say he thinks it's a manufactured crisis to some degree, or....who knows...

Nothing would surprise me.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heard someone call in on a radio show this morning, he claimed to have worked on that pipeline system.
He said there are ways to manually operate the pipeline if the computers go down.
I think he was trying to say he thinks it's a manufactured crisis to some degree, or....who knows...

Nothing would surprise me.

One of the guys I work out with is familiar with it, we were talking about it yesterday morning. He said that restarting the pipeline will require people to go onsite, and the issue is that the people that can go onsite to do it, were all resourced, so now they are scrambling to try to find the bodies to make it happen.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Phew! I filled the Tahoe and Suburban just the other day!

As for that or any pipeline, transmission line, or other vulnerable system currently relying on "the internet" for control, each system needs its own, separate, impenetrable linking. Each system needs human backup as well.

For now, hacking into these systems needs to be made a capitol offense. Any foreign interference needs to be dealt with likewise.

Woody

Gunblinder

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the guys I work out with is familiar with it, we were talking about it yesterday morning. He said that restarting the pipeline will require people to go onsite, and the issue is that the people that can go onsite to do it, were all resourced, so now they are scrambling to try to find the bodies to make it happen.
This problem is actually twofold. First, no one wants to do the hard labor intensive job going out in the elements, mud to your shins and second, it is a problem created by the companies themselves to rely on remote computer operation

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Phew! I filled the Tahoe and Suburban just the other day!

As for that or any pipeline, transmission line, or other vulnerable system currently relying on "the internet" for control, each system needs its own, separate, impenetrable linking. Each system needs human backup as well.

For now, hacking into these systems needs to be made a capitol offense. Any foreign interference needs to be dealt with likewise.

Woody
No hacker or foreign entity hacked the pipeline controls. This was planned and implemented within the USA by USA operatives. Another one of the 'look over here' and tyranny 'over there'.

Latest posts

Top Bottom