Looking for horse shoes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to put this so if the mods need to move it I apologize.

So, my daughter has suddenly become fascinated by horses. She wants horse pictures, horse blankets, etc, etc, etc...
I thought it would really make her day if I could find some real, used horse shoes she could hang on her wall or otherwise decorate her room with. Oddly enough, I'm having a hard time finding any. I was wondering if anyone on here might have a few old ones they would be willing to part with to appease an 11 year old girl with a thing for horses.

:thanku:

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If no one has any hear you can get ahold of any of the stables that give lessons. If they dont have any they could at least give the number to the Ferrier they use to get some

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are a couple of farrier schools around. I think there was one over on I-35 in OKC on the east side of the interstate. I also saw another off of I-35 when I was going south towards Davis and Sulphur. I don't remember the exact location of that one other than it was also on the east side of I-35. They might have used horseshoes you could get.

Also, south on I-35 (I want to say around Pauls Valley) there are some pretty large horse farms/ranches on each side of the interstate. That may be the same area of the farrier school down south.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a box of maybe 15 or so, I'm in Piedmont (far NW OKC), but I hang in NW OKC/Edmond.
Shoot me a pm if you're interested, I'd be glad to meet somewhere.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to put this so if the mods need to move it I apologize.

So, my daughter has suddenly become fascinated by horses. She wants horse pictures, horse blankets, etc, etc, etc...
I thought it would really make her day if I could find some real, used horse shoes she could hang on her wall or otherwise decorate her room with. Oddly enough, I'm having a hard time finding any. I was wondering if anyone on here might have a few old ones they would be willing to part with to appease an 11 year old girl with a thing for horses.

:thanku:
I have half a bucket of shoes in my garage your welcome to...not all of them mind you but I've got a lot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom