Looking for place to hunt hogs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Curtis

New to the site!
Reaction score
Like the tittle says looking for a place to hunt wild hoggs so if ur having a problem i would love to come and do some hunting i get to hunt u get some help with ur problem its a win win i promise to leav your place looking just the way i found it not looking for payment this is not a salissitation just a man who loves to hunt and looking for new places to do so

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like the tittle says looking for a place to hunt wild hoggs so if ur having a problem i would love to come and do some hunting i get to hunt u get some help with ur problem its a win win i promise to leav your place looking just the way i found it not looking for payment this is not a salissitation just a man who loves to hunt and looking for new places to do so
Doing a search for someone to help brush hog in exchange for a hunt. Keyword Hog and Help must have been why the search keyed in on this thread. So do you know how to operate a tractor and brush hog? Let me help you, help me kinda deal.

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was told that where I now deer hunt, near Wewoka, there used to be wild hogs. One of the guys in the area told me a family with dogs moved in up the road from him and starting non stop hog hunting with their dogs. He said within a year to a year and a half all the wild hogs in the area were cleaned out and he hasn't seen any since. I know most people that have them are looking to eradicate them, but like so many others I wish I had some to hunt in my area. My dad did tell me he thought he saw a groundhog the other day in the field, his eyes aren't so good but there's some nice long range practice if it's true.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I was told that where I now deer hunt, near Wewoka, there used to be wild hogs. One of the guys in the area told me a family with dogs moved in up the road from him and starting non stop hog hunting with their dogs. He said within a year to a year and a half all the wild hogs in the area were cleaned out and he hasn't seen any since. I know most people that have them are looking to eradicate them, but like so many others I wish I had some to hunt in my area. My dad did tell me he thought he saw a groundhog the other day in the field, his eyes aren't so good but there's some nice long range practice if it's true.

Cleaned out or pushed to the neighbors. Probably some of both and more of the latter.

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cleaned out or pushed to the neighbors. Probably some of both and more of the latter.
My folks live there so I travel there quite often, besides hunting the area also, and all I can say is I've never seen one in the area in the 7 years I've been back. My dad sits on the back porch every day drinking coffee and has seen deer, coyotes and all the other things that wonder up and he says he used to see them but can't remember the last time he's seen one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom