Looking for Red Jacket Ar-15 Rewiews

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have looked at a few of them now and everything I read seems to be good. Anyone here has any personal experiences with them.

I am thinking about picking one of the up?

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are they a good value for their features compared to what else is out there? I've never looked at RJ complete rifles really. Which one were you looking at geting? Take a look at LOKI weapon systems they are local and just as good as any other name you'd care to drop.

If you want the red jacket because it's a red jacket then go for it. Just make sure you aren't paying for the name.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No idea about their ARs, but their AKS74Us suck balls. And I got the run around from them when I tried to send it back. "Oh thats not one of ours!" Pretty sure I bought it directly from RJF *NOT* one of those sites that resale their stuff. Ended up having to have a smitty buddy that deals with AKs look at it. He got it working. Fortunately, I got a friend discount of $free.99.

Firemedic183

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are they a good value for their features compared to what else is out there? I've never looked at RJ complete rifles really. Which one were you looking at geting? Take a look at LOKI weapon systems they are local and just as good as any other name you'd care to drop.

If you want the red jacket because it's a red jacket then go for it. Just make sure you aren't paying for the name.
I didn't ask how much my friend paid for his, but I would think that the lifetime warranty would be a good thing to have if there was ever anything that went wrong. I have never heard of the LOKI weapon systems..Where are they located in Oklahoma?

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've seen a couple of their AKs as well. I know I've only put one together, but it looked like they've put together fewer when I compared them.

I know they are a big fancy outfit now and all but to be fair you do (generally) set a pretty high bar for one to follow

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't ask how much my friend paid for his, but I would think that the lifetime warranty would be a good thing to have if there was ever anything that went wrong. I have never heard of the LOKI weapon systems..Where are they located in Oklahoma?

Ahhh jeez dude! If you're wanting a lifetime warranty you need to check out Rijas. If you're wanting a quality weapon check out one of the many shops in OKC. Mark's Firearms, Cold Hand Arms, Black Label Armament and probably about 40 more that I don't know about. Or just buy an upper from Fat Boy Tactical and roll your own lower.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have several AR’s now I was just curious of the reviews I would get. How is the quality? Is it the same as Yankee Hill, CMMG, Brovo Co, DPMS or ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom