Looking to buy house around Tahlequah area.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okie ruger shooter

Don't look for no trouble don't receive no trouble
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like title says i am looking to buy a house on a rural property in and around Tahlequah area.

I already am watching the realter links but if anyone here has a house they want to sell please let me know.

More rural the better as i am looking to get out of the urban sprawl.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You mentioned it already but just in case you don't know about them we used and scoured Realtor.com, Landwatch.com, Midwestlandgroup.com for our property searches. THe home we bought was found by us on these sites. You can filter to the county and other specs for what you are looking for. Good luck and look every day, twice a day so you don't miss an opportunity at the perfect place for you.

okie ruger shooter

Don't look for no trouble don't receive no trouble
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You mentioned it already but just in case you don't know about them we used and scoured Realtor.com, Landwatch.com, Midwestlandgroup.com for our property searches. THe home we bought was found by us on these sites. You can filter to the county and other specs for what you are looking for. Good luck and look every day, twice a day so you don't miss an opportunity at the perfect place for you.
i did not know about midwestlandgroup. thank you i will check them out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom