Looks like I won't be buying a new turkey gun this year.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishfurlife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I kick myself everytime I pay for my annual and tags. One question and I realize with a little more motivation I could probably figure this out myself. My current situation has a very distinct possiblity of a transfer to Texas in the future, would a lifetime license in Oklahoma allow me to come back and hunt at will or would I need to purchase an out of state license?

Yes sir, the way it sets now, and has been forever, it will be your lifetime ticket to come back and hunt Oklahoma.

ouhunter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I 2nd that papal!!! For those of you that don't have you lifetime just sitdown put all the fugures on paper what you spend on license fee's per year you'll be suprised. I wrote my name, lifetime# on a index card laminated it, hole punched it, run a string through the hole & that's what I use to tag my deer, turkey etc.. so once I receive the carcas tag I put my laminated card back in my pocket. I keep my lifetime licence with my driver licence in my hunting wallet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom