Looks Like We Get To Bomb Syria?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
this isn't WW1, gassing your own people means we're going to kill you

Oh really? Who are we gonna kill? The Syrians who killed the Syrians or the Syrians that killed the Syrians? Maybe they'll kill the radical rebels or the evil regime? Hmmm or Will they kill the bad guys or the bad guys?

We gotta do SOMETHING right? Someone's gotta pay...whoever that may be. I mean we can't just say STOP!! Or I'll say STOP again!

Whatever dude. Keep telling yourself that.

That doesn't really explain that ****.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I'm a little confused, but at this point I'm beginning to think you're just trolling the thread. There's no way you really think we should kill Syrians because Syrians are killing Syrians. :scratch:

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We should've dealt with it awhile ago but better late than never. Israel's hit them multiple times and with no retaliation.
Then let Israel keep hitting them since they've had such good luck hitting them.

Them Syrians are *******. Israel hits them all the time. We need to get us a piece of that.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Remember this from the GOP debates last year?

I think we had some people on the forum here calling him a kooky isolationist then but they're silent now.
Those boo birds are only hibernating.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom