Lord I love my Sigma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dustin98SS1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a Sigma back when they first came out. One of my first pistols I bought when I was in college. Around 96 or so. It sucked. Constant jams and misfeeds. I traded it in on a Sig 229. To this day I just cant bring myself to buy any S&W weapon after dealing with the Sigma. That thing was pure crap :NO:

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a Sigma back when they first came out. One of my first pistols I bought when I was in college. Around 96 or so. It sucked. Constant jams and misfeeds. I traded it in on a Sig 229. To this day I just cant bring myself to buy any S&W weapon after dealing with the Sigma. That thing was pure crap :NO:

the early ones are the ones with 95% of the complaints it seems. I have a 9mm one and it has been great to me so far...I'm happy with mine...

Reaction score
Really like mine in .40S&W as well. Would like to be able to convert to 9mm with a barrel and mag change like the Glocks...anybody done this or seen it done with the Sigma? Also, if you have a link to the YouTube video on the extra spring removal, I'd appreciate it if you could post.

Fly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really like mine in .40S&W as well. Would like to be able to convert to 9mm with a barrel and mag change like the Glocks...anybody done this or seen it done with the Sigma? Also, if you have a link to the YouTube video on the extra spring removal, I'd appreciate it if you could post.

Now I hope this helps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D626_sbknQo.Just
remember anything you do to your gun is on you.With legal stuff as it is
you should understand why I even write this.:urwelcome:

Latest posts

Top Bottom