Lots of things have changed in my life ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
in the past year or so ... The one constant, however, has been insomnia ... sigh ...

I hope you guys are sleeping good. The rain woke me up ... and so ... here I am ... because once I'm awake, I'm awake ... :disappoin

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a rain sound generator on my phone to HELP me sleep. :D

Oh, and....

:bye:

<edit> Actually, I've been using a combo of sounds, lately it includes, rain, some thunder and ocean waves. :D

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lmao!! You jerk! That's it, just rub it in ... lol

I've ALWAYS been hyperviligent (thanks Mom and Dad). You know the ONLY time I sleep through the night is when I'm in a hotel room with the chain on the door. And then I sleep like a baby. Weird, huh?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lmao!! You jerk! That's it, just rub it in ... lol

Oh no... no, no. I'm up, too. But between the rain noise, the Scotch or bourbon or rye, the fan blowing directly on me and the air conditioning (God I missed that!), I SHOULD be able to get some sleep today.

I hope.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh no... no, no. I'm up, too. But between the rain noise, the Scotch or bourbon or rye, the fan blowing directly on me and the air conditioning (God I missed that!), I SHOULD be able to get some sleep today.

I hope.

Oh yep, yep ... AC is THE single best invention Man has ever come up with. It amazes me there weren't more mass shootings by women in menopause BEFORE AC came on the scene ... Ha!

Or maybe there were and the guys were just too afraid to report it ... :blush:

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
in the past year or so ... The one constant, however, has been insomnia ... sigh ...

I hope you guys are sleeping good. The rain woke me up ... and so ... here I am ... because once I'm awake, I'm awake ... :disappoin
Zzquill can be your best friend, I too have trouble sleeping for more than 3-4 hours a night without it, With it I sleep 7-8 hours and it doesn't make you feel groggy the next day, Use the real liquid Zzquill NOT the generic brand or the pills.

Latest posts

Top Bottom