Lousy day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttt

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The tailgate on my truck somehow dropped open somewhere between Edmond and Minco area. My hard case with a Browning Xbolt/scope and a suppressor inside fell out.

I’m just hoping someone will turn them in. I reported the loss to the Edmond police department. I called the ATF & was told that I didn’t need to file any paperwork. I’m not so convinced that this is correct.

Just a lousy day!!

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. I hope you get your gun back.

I think it was a bad day for a lot of people. Wife did something and now her side is hurting. I had to go to Walmart but can not get our SUV to start, and can not figure out what the problem is. Tomorrow will be better, I hope.

dan45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My 2 year old Husqvarna weed eater decided it doesn't want to eat weeds anymore. And Cox cable went out again and has been out all day.
Hope you get your gun back, and I hope you got good information from ATF.

Lousy day indeed. Hoping for a better day tomorrow (today) for all of us.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
The tailgate on my truck somehow dropped open somewhere between Edmond and Minco area. My hard case with a Browning Xbolt/scope and a suppressor inside fell out.

I’m just hoping someone will turn them in. I reported the loss to the Edmond police department. I called the ATF & was told that I didn’t need to file any paperwork. I’m not so convinced that this is correct.

Just a lousy day!!
What was your route? I assume you retraced it several times? Especially the tight turns and corners?

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Just a lousy day!!
Thats a lousy day. Hope you get a phone call with great news soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom