Lousy day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You might think about calling the P.D.’s in each town you went through and also each county sheriff’s department also.

If someone finds it and it’s in somewhere besides Edmond someones going to talk to a buddy and it might work it’s way to some police department/officer/deputy.
Those cops in Minco, Tuttle and all are corrupt as sheet... wont do no good.
Dont ask how I know.

ttt

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have almost always transported hard-cased guns in the bed since they tend to be heavier & have edges that may tear the interior. Some are too long to fit inside. My last truck had a non-slip type of liner. Things didn’t move in the bed. But loading and unloading heavy coolers were horrible. This one’s liner is slick as can be. I should have just gotten back to habit of locking my tailgate everytime.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have almost always transported hard-cased guns in the bed since they tend to be heavier & have edges that may tear the interior. Some are too long to fit inside. My last truck had a non-slip type of liner. Things didn’t move in the bed. But loading and unloading heavy coolers were horrible. This one’s liner is slick as can be. I should have just gotten back to habit of locking my tailgate everytime.
This is why I don't carry guns in the bed

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You might think about calling the P.D.’s in each town you went through and also each county sheriff’s department also.

If someone finds it and it’s in somewhere besides Edmond someones going to talk to a buddy and it might work it’s way to some police department/officer/deputy.
Best advice yet, each and every dept.

Latest posts

Top Bottom