Love's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I drove out to Vegas last year and noticed that Love's has really good placement along all of I40. About every 2 hours or so you'll run into one. Clean bathrooms and a recognizable brand while away from home. They look a lot less shady than the TA and Petro gas stations.

A lot of them could be bigger though as the wait for gasoline was annoying at times.

The one in Erick, OK has some really good ready-to-go burritos.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They just seem to always be at least 20 cents a gallon higher on diesel everytime I pass one around Okc and one the way to Dallas, just makes me wonder why people in pickups pulling RVs and stock trailers are filling up there when you can go down the road and find it cheaper, and the last time I got diesel at Love's it was Bio-Diesel. I know there stores are usually nice and clean but that doesn't make me want to stop and pay quite a bit more. Guess I'm just cheap!

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They just seem to always be at least 20 cents a gallon higher on diesel everytime I pass one around Okc and one the way to Dallas, just makes me wonder why people in pickups pulling RVs and stock trailers are filling up there when you can go down the road and find it cheaper, and the last time I got diesel at Love's it was Bio-Diesel. I know there stores are usually nice and clean but that doesn't make me want to stop and pay quite a bit more. Guess I'm just cheap!

It's probably the same reason some people walk into H&H or Wilshire and pay basically full retail price (or more) for guns.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

People with RV's have a tendency to use places like Love's because there is more room to maneuver with their RV rig. I live in a 38 1/2-foot fifth wheel, and I've definitely seen places I wouldn't want to go with it, even for the cheapest of fuels.

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Depending on the station, I get a significant discount for my fuel. I pay no attention to the price posted. Today's price at the Loves on 122nd St is 2.81, the Petro on MLK is 2.59.

Latest posts

Top Bottom