LPK prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What's the best deal you guys are seeing for complete LPK out there? I've found one on Karri's guns for 76.29 delivered if I buy 2 (total 152.58). It's all basic milspec, but I'm looking for budget builds for my 49$ anderson. If I get the two LPK I may go get another anderson, or just sell one on here to pass the savings. Unless you know of cheaper delivered.

https://karrisguns.com/KG-AR15-Carbine-Lower-Completion-Kit.html

Last edited:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a fair deal, and if it we're just a basic LPK I really like Andersons stainless LPK, but this one is complete with buffer, tube, spring, and stock. I guess that's more of a lower build kit?

Ahh yes, I thought you meant $72 just for the LPK. If it includes buffer and stock kit that's a darned good deal.

These guys have a boatload - they specialize in doing various permutations of kits, you can pick and choose a lot of what you want - upgraded stock? Ambi safety? cerakoted tube? They've got lots of options, they're reliable and they ship quick, too. Check 'em out.

https://outdoorsportsusa.com/AR-15-Parts/AR-15-Lower-Build-Kits?sort=p.price&order=ASC

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, commercial. I would avoid commercial buffer tubes, even if it comes with a stock, if you ever want to change it, you could run into problems. I had one I eventually tossed because I could NOT find a stock to fit it - even buying one marked commercial, it still wouldn't fit. I eventually pulled the buffer tube and threw it away, started with a new tube and stock in milspec. I still have that commercial stock I paid like $50 for sitting here somewhere.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score