Lung surgery update and thank you to terry and jo.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you Terry and Jo. My wife enjoyed visiting with you and I can't tell you how much I appreciate you two.
God bless you both.
Well they went in Monday morning and took out the entire right lung. Hope that get's it all and might not have to do Chemo. If not, nothing else to take...Ha.
Was laughing at my nurse, when she brought me a walker and said I needed to make a lap around my floor to start. I was insulted, but after a few hallways it hit me. My life has changed. Not sure I can adopt the new me without seeing some major leaps forward.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm having flashbacks! Your surgery sounds worse than a colon removal though. Keep up the PT and walk as much as you can and you will adjust the the new lack of lung capacity. I know a guy who had the same thing and he has no problems breathing today.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SO good to hear from you, man! Glad all went well. Do what they tell ya' and give it time! You ain't gonna' be running no marathons soon! (chasing nurses, maybe, but no marathons)

Latest posts

Top Bottom