Finally got the virus, kept it out of my lungs...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't recommend strong enough that everyone start following the advice of the Frontline doctors at COVID-19 Protocols - FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance
I have to second this and my GF will third this along with many others. Ivermectin works, no matter if it is by pill or horse paste.
Yes but keep an eye on the protocols, I think they have increased the recommended dose by almost double since the start of their recommendations. As for if it works, I took it for 5 days and I still was very sick and it held on as a cough after the bed phase was over, but it never got deep into my lungs nor did I have low O2, so I don't know if that drug "made the difference" or not since I was taking so many other things too, but I would rather have it than not.

However, nothing I took spared me from the 4-5 days of not feeling well nor the 2 week cough that followed (same for my wife). But I made it without the worst case symptoms that happen to some people, and I am thankful to the Lord above that He saw me through it; He gets 100% of the credit including leading me to any information that helped.

Last edited:

garytx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I got the C19 I started but first and second therapies at the same time. I had already been on taking Vit C, D and Zinc so I just upped the dosage per the guidelines. My doc prescribed Ivermectin, paid cash for it as the pharmacy because insurance would only cover a minimal amount. It wasn't cheap, about the price of two full tanks of gasoline in my pickup using today's prices.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, it appears my wife brought the covid home from a teacher‘s conference. She’s been sick for about a week, and it hit me yesterday. I feel better this morning but wasn’t sure I was going to make it yesterday afternoon. My joints were killing me, and it felt like my head was in a vise. I’ve never stopped taking the vitamins since covid became a thing, but I did stop taking ivomec a few months ago. With the supposed uptick in cases being reported, I restarted my bimonthly Ivomec regiment last month and took an extra dose yesterday and this morning. Hopefully, I’m over the hump.

Latest posts

Top Bottom