LUX firearms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a friend that left a rifle there to be worked on. He ended up getting it back and taking it some place else because it was taking too long to get it started.

I hear he is almost a year behind because of a backlog of work. That kind of speaks for his work.
Heck, I’ve been waiting on some custom AR work since Feb 2, and yes he is good.

$$$$$

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a friend that left a rifle there to be worked on. He ended up getting it back and taking it some place else because it was taking too long to get it started.
I've never been in there but I know someone going through the same thing, and he is about to give up on them. Since they are local to me I tried to give them my business a few months back. I called them to get a price and they were way too high, wanting $600 for something I could get for $400-$425 at other places. I'll probably try them again sometime but I don't have high hopes.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agreed. I have very little use for shops that carry nothing but brand new stuff or majority AR stuff. I miss the old days with racks of random used guns on the floor.
Back in the early '90s, a pawn shop in Madill had a barrel of .22LR rifles that all had issues (mostly semi-autos).

$8 each.

Short of cash that day, and they were all gone when I got back. :/

Latest posts

Top Bottom