M4 barrel extension replacement?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I take my rifle up to H&H and go back to the counter, wait for about 10 mins and finally, a guy walks up and asks what I need...I tell him that I need some info, I am new to the world of AR's and that I am wanting to buy a stripped upper, and that it has M4 Extended rails...well, I showed him my M4 and asked if it would work on this particular one, he cracks it open, looks inside, and says, I'm not 100 % positive, so he went and asked Taun....without looking inside, he looks at the gun and says that he does those installs all the time and that it shouldn't be a problem.

That's twice....i've been givin bad advice from those guys....fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me...never again.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Irails...well, I showed him my M4 and asked if it would work on this particular one,, so he went and asked Taun....without looking inside, he looks at the gun and says that he does those installs all the time and that it shouldn't be a problem.

That's twice....i've been givin bad advice from those guys....fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me...never again.

Probably if you had "PAID" Taun for the install he would have dremeled it to fit!

Fister

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man you guys are scarry. Wecsog at its finest here. This thread reminds me of the guy who decided to bust out his dremmel and flute his heavy barrel. You guys dont realize it but there is always some one out there . . . . . .

:hithead:

Latest posts

Top Bottom