MACH III Teal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okieboomer1

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Love to teal hunt, but I would testify that the birds I have encountered this year are drinking jet fuel...yes I practiced shooting clay pigeons prior to start of season...by 12 months, even with the hunting loads I currently use. I guess I can always go back to shooting clay pigeons...but no matter how long you sautee them, they always come out crunchy.

I think I will strategically move my current blind to a local that has enough trees to slow them a bit. Or mount a radar guidance system on my shotgun...

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Love to teal hunt, but I would testify that the birds I have encountered this year are drinking jet fuel...yes I practiced shooting clay pigeons prior to start of season...by 12 months, even with the hunting loads I currently use. I guess I can always go back to shooting clay pigeons...but no matter how long you sautee them, they always come out crunchy.

I think I will strategically move my current blind to a local that has enough trees to slow them a bit. Or mount a radar guidance system on my shotgun...

Is there a good public teal hunting location near Norman?

RedTape

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha. You don't lead teal by inches, you lead them by feet! First duck I ever shot was a greenwing, it's still my favorite bird.

Latest posts

Top Bottom