Magazine hunt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okienate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I finally got my POF-USA P-308 upper in, cleaned/inspected and mounted onto my DPMS lower. I only have a few rounds through it, but it is already the favorite rifle in my collection.:hyper:

I really got impatient on the magazine front and ordered a C-products "equivalent" to what I wanted. BOY WAS THIS A STUPID IDEA!!!:screwy: They said it was made for the DPMS platform and it (mostly) fits, but it is slow to insert and will not drop free when it is time to eject the magazine.

I found some real DPMS magazines, ordered a few and they are coming in this week, but what I REALLY want is to get 4-5 of the Magpul LR-20 magazines. I completely whiffed on the inventory that Aimsurplus had (evidently sold out in a few hours over the weekend?), but I am not going to give up.

Long story made short, does anyone have these in stock in OKC? I'd like to keep my money local, (unless they're asking $50 each). I understand $19.99 isn't gonna happen from a local vendor for a while, but I'd appreciate a head's up if anyone has or has seen them in the greater OKC area.

Thank you much!

jonemajor

New to the site!
Reaction score
Its really very nice information.The Hunt magazine celebrates the beauty, joy and uniqueness of life in Brandywine Valley. Every issue of The Hunt includes regional feature articles, as well as destinations, art, food, shopping, money, conservation, a monthly events calendar, and much more.You have done very great work.I like your work.

Bootleggn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I finally got my POF-USA P-308 upper in, cleaned/inspected and mounted onto my DPMS lower. I only have a few rounds through it, but it is already the favorite rifle in my collection.:hyper:

I really got impatient on the magazine front and ordered a C-products "equivalent" to what I wanted. BOY WAS THIS A STUPID IDEA!!!:screwy: They said it was made for the DPMS platform and it (mostly) fits, but it is slow to insert and will not drop free when it is time to eject the magazine.

I found some real DPMS magazines, ordered a few and they are coming in this week, but what I REALLY want is to get 4-5 of the Magpul LR-20 magazines. I completely whiffed on the inventory that Aimsurplus had (evidently sold out in a few hours over the weekend?), but I am not going to give up.

Long story made short, does anyone have these in stock in OKC? I'd like to keep my money local, (unless they're asking $50 each). I understand $19.99 isn't gonna happen from a local vendor for a while, but I'd appreciate a head's up if anyone has or has seen them in the greater OKC area.

Thank you much!

I order everything MagPul just straight from MagPul.com anymore. You can get anything they offer shipped to you for cheaper then ANYONE carries locally.

okienate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the good info Bootleggn. I haven't tried that recently (seemed like they were always "out" when I tried last year, was thinking it was their nice way of directing you to their distributors/retail friends)

I finally did find a couple on Midway for less than $19 a piece, but will likely purchase the remainder straight from MagPul.

Thanks, again, for the good advice man!

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its really very nice information.The Hunt magazine celebrates the beauty, joy and uniqueness of life in Brandywine Valley. Every issue of The Hunt includes regional feature articles, as well as destinations, art, food, shopping, money, conservation, a monthly events calendar, and much more.You have done very great work.I like your work.

Greatest post ever, or robot troll.

okie98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recently got a DPMS 260L from another forum member. It came with two DPMS mags and all the other factory goodies. I also purchased 5 C-Product mags for use in my 260. To date I have not had a single FTF or jam with the C-product mags. I cannot say the same for the factory mags. Try talking to the folks a C-products and see if they will replace them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom