Public Notice - I messed up!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah... You're kind of a jerk about that though. I was going to shred the check still but you pulled a fast one since I can't deface currency 😜

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

SomeGuy

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had no knives like these would be faked, or any other knife. I'm glad that I have only bought my knives from reputable dealers and now will definitely continue to do so.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for making it right with my kid at the swap meet!
Man, I was telling my wife that night how it made my day that I got the chance to do that. Literally made the effort of going in the middle of work calls worth it. Plus, maybe I got some karma points too, because I managed to win a really important auction on Gunbroker for myself this weekend at less than half of what I thought I'd spend. Either way,

Now...here's the thing --- when you get a chance, let's figure out a meet up so I can get you a second one for your older one. I want them to have kind of a matched set between the knives and BB guns. With ya'll knowing the score with them, I'm happy to provide it free for them to have ---- and it seems like a much more fitting way to handle these things than just shooting them or doing something similar.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, I was telling my wife that night how it made my day that I got the chance to do that. Literally made the effort of going in the middle of work calls worth it. Plus, maybe I got some karma points too, because I managed to win a really important auction on Gunbroker for myself this weekend at less than half of what I thought I'd spend. Either way,

Now...here's the thing --- when you get a chance, let's figure out a meet up so I can get you a second one for your older one. I want them to have kind of a matched set between the knives and BB guns. With ya'll knowing the score with them, I'm happy to provide it free for them to have ---- and it seems like a much more fitting way to handle these things than just shooting them or doing something similar.

I'm sure they would be incredibly grateful! They put a lot of miles on those BB guns over the last 2 days lol.

67RS/SSx2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Tip of the hat to you sir for the topic of this thread!

Latest posts

Top Bottom