magazine vs clip obsession

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
call it what you want!
i328.photobucket.com_albums_l329_pumajlg22_RATS_ASS_RED.jpg

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
haha... "16 in the clip and one in the hole, Nate-dog's about to make some bodies turn cold..."

"Now they droppin and yellin it's a tad bit late..." - Thanks man, that made me LOL hard! My name actually is Nate, so I have buddies that have called me Nate-dog off & on ever since Regulators was a popular song.

greenbeetle

Marksman
Reaction score
People who need an excuse to feel good about themselves like pointing out the difference on forums. In everyday useage the terms are interchangeable and everyone should give it a rest IMHO.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure everyone on hear knows the difference so what the **** is the purpose of this thread.
This is a thread without purpose. You've found us out. Usually, threads on the innerwebz are pretty important,and I don't mean friggin maybe.
I have my doubts about this thread. I think I'll run away and hide.

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have always used the term 'clip' to describe a detachable magazine - I would use the term 'magazine' to describe a tubular magazine on a lever action or rimfire rifle. The difference in terminology may be that I was never in the military.

Cedar Creek

Latest posts

Top Bottom