Magpul Iphone case questions.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgt ben

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont use any protection for my phone and i've had it for about 5 years, But then the only time it rings is the wife saying loaf of bread and a gallon of milk. Oh and where are you (like she could'nt hear the bang in the background).

J

Jckellison

I like the Magpul cover because it's hard enough to easily slip in/out of the pocket, but sticky enough to stay put on the truck console...

As it turns out, when you're changing a tire, an lay it on the roof of the wifes car... and forget about it... The Magpul kept my old 3GS in tact when it slid off doing 60mph down 66 between Yukon and Bethany.

Just wish they'd keep the waffle design on the I-4

J

Jckellison

o_o Guess I haven't seen them yet in my small town. So small, the only Magpul dealer expects 40-70% more than MSRP... You know, to "cover shipping" lol

Guess I can feel good about upgrading to an iPhone 4 now.

B

blacklabelmongo

I have one on my 4s and the texture is nice.

Before I had a speck candyshell on it and it works great because the outside is solid and the inside is lined with rubber, it even has the rubber around the front area in case it gets dropped face down. I used an otterbox on my old droid phone and hated it, in fact it kept my display from lighting up and allowing me to end calls or do anything.

So babbling aside, I like my magpul cover, but would trust my phone more in the Speck case... Check em out and the guy at woodland hills by the escalators sells them for like 20 bucks.

BigDiezel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The specks , casemates and magpuls are all good cases, magpul has their normal colors then they even have OSU orange and Girly pink for your lady!!! Sorry guys no Schooner crimson....

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had one and after a few months it was loose on my phone. You get what you pay for. My favorite case so far is the Lifeproof, pricey but a good case.

Have several of the Magpul and Otter cases. They work well depending on conditions. Looked at a Lifeproof, seemed cheesy for the price and small parts for me to lose. I tried it for a couple of days, maybe not enough eval time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom