Magpul Iphone case questions.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its good and i liked mine, but it started to leach out some slimy fluid. It was wierd so i tossed it.

I think that is your filth accumulating under the case. Mine does it too.

The magpul case is the best one I've used. I don't drop my phone and I want to keep it from getting scratched up. It gives the extra grip I want and let's me carry in my pocket. I really like it an am not even a magpul fanboy.

Davs2601

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont believe it was me. It was deadcenter under the phone. It was sticks and dish soap wouldnt break it up. Once i stopped using the case i set it on a shelf. I came back a few days later and it was covered by a white chalky material. I chunked it.

I now use one similar made by griffin and i have zero issues

D

Darnell

Carrying an expensive yet cool gadget is a tough responsibility, especially if that gadget happens to be your iPhone. The first accessory that comes to mind is an iPhone case to protect your smart phone from damage or scratches. Looking for an iPhone holder is very simple, as there are many types of them available in various designs and materials. However, choosing the right one depends on your personal needs and usage. These are ideal for people looking for inexpensive cases and for those who like to change their iPhone 4 Cases regularly.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had one on my old 3GS and loved it. Now if they would cut the volume switch hole a little bigger so my 4S would fit, I'd have another one.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The magpul case is the best one I've used. I don't drop my phone and I want to keep it from getting scratched up. It gives the extra grip I want and let's me carry in my pocket. I really like it an am not even a magpul fanboy.

This. I resurrected this thread because I went with a magpul about a week ago (I'm still using the mophie for LONG days or trips) and I love the thing. It's grippy as all get out, thin, and seems to offer pretty good protection. Granted, it's not an otter box, but like someone else mentioned, I carry applecare (insurance) so I don't need to turn the phone into a brick.

Latest posts

Top Bottom