Major Data Breach Integris Health

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Integris and Me" doesn't exist anymore, there were emails that went out months ago about the switch and what to do. It's called MyChart
1703705577974.png
1703705577974.png

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

JokerofDeath

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if only people would stop clicking on non business emails in their business emails…anyways I got one of those extortion emails all because the VA sent me to Integris for an MRI a couple years ago. Regardless, froze my credit…now I wait for my “free credit/ fraud monitoring” email and to join the class action lawsuit that I’m sure will follow.

Last edited:

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That says Login Page but it's my home page. Successful login. This is one of the notifications. Nothing mentioned on this page about data breach.

The INTEGRIS Health & Me app is moving to MyChart effective June 1, 2023.
The INTEGRIS Health & Me app will no longer be available as of June 1, 2023, but you can still access your INTEGRIS Health & Me benefits via the MyChart app. Please download the MyChart app from the Google Play store for Android devices or from the App Store for Apple devices.

I went further and it shows a dr appt from Oct'23 so I guess this still works and is active.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
That says Login Page but it's my home page. Successful login. This is one of the notifications. Nothing mentioned on this page about data breach.

The INTEGRIS Health & Me app is moving to MyChart effective June 1, 2023.
The INTEGRIS Health & Me app will no longer be available as of June 1, 2023, but you can still access your INTEGRIS Health & Me benefits via the MyChart app. Please download the MyChart app from the Google Play store for Android devices or from the App Store for Apple devices.

I went further and it shows a dr appt from Oct'23 so I guess this still works and is active.

Mine won't even log in anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom