Making a deal on OSA.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IF I was upset enough to post on here, I would be calling them out. Post their name! Negative feedback.

They decide not to respond, covers any nebulous area of the complaint.

You aren't upset enough to post a name, I see sour grapes, nothing else.

I have done several deals here, bought and sold. All weregood experiences.
Once I was late because of traffic and the GPS in Wif's in car decided to route me through OU campus. But, seller was kind enough to wait (almost an hour), I got there and deal proceeded smoothly.
I've been on the other side, too. Stuff happens. It's not the same as walking to the counter and talking with the clerk.

Arranging a meet and getting there is not always easy.

ETA: I agree on making a rule to post the offender name or delete post.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You sir are the last hold out...............and I need your autograph because of it!!!! :) :) haha
My phone is a company phone, being on call. If not for that I'm like @swampratt I would not have one, so yes he may be the last holdout. I:thumbup3:bow to his perseverance.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a good transaction with a new member here a couple weeks ago, then to balance it out, I had another "new to the site" member try and lowball me on a gun I was selling, then he's like: I'll just go buy a new one. Okay, cool story, bro you do that. Wound up selling it on Armslist for what I wanted.

Latest posts

Top Bottom