Making a deal on OSA.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lots of folks don’t have any honor for their word. My wife gets irritated when I tell someone I’ll do something and then actually do it. Granted, it’s usually helping my sister with a problem in Okmulgee, but I still told her I’d help and so I did. If I tell someone I’ll buy something, I buy it. If I’m going to meet you somewhere at a certain time, I’ll be there. I don’t know what’s happened lately that folks don’t feel they have to honor commitments.

don ewald

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IF I was upset enough to post on here, I would be calling them out. Post their name! Negative feedback.

They decide not to respond, covers any nebulous area of the complaint.

You aren't upset enough to post a name, I see sour grapes, nothing else.

I have done several deals here, bought and sold. All weregood experiences.
Once I was late because of traffic and the GPS in Wif's in car decided to route me through OU campus. But, seller was kind enough to wait (almost an hour), I got there and deal proceeded smoothly.
I've been on the other side, too. Stuff happens. It's not the same as walking to the counter and talking with the clerk.

Arranging a meet and getting there is not always easy.

ETA: I agree on making a rule to post the offender name or delete post.

don ewald

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I totally agree. However, how do you find people to make deals with? I've had several nice firearms for sale on here and not one response. Oh well, it's not like I need to sell them. Just thinning the herd.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I totally agree. However, how do you find people to make deals with? I've had several nice firearms for sale on here and not one response. Oh well, it's not like I need to sell them. Just thinning the herd.
Could be a few things at work. The market has cooled a bit. You are brand new here. Are you selling common-ish guns?

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Hmmm... It looks like you have a total of four posts so far, and you've posted 1 firearm for sale here.

don ewald

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have stuff like a H&K P30 9mm, Remington NYLON 66 .22 LR , Remington 12 ga. 870 Express Magnum, Ruger 10/22 Takedown 16" barre, Smith & Wesson model M&P15-22 22LR and Walther P22Q Laser Set .22LR --- I suppose these could be considered common-ish. Does that mean these all fall under the soft market banner. Thanks, Don

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have sold & purchased from OSA and have not had any problems.
If I'm selling something I give an honest description of the item.
I always leave feedback whether or not the other person dose or not.
If I say I will meet someone at a specific location and time I'm there.
Yea I may be old school but that's how I am and if you are a person that can't keep their word then I don't want to have anything to do with you....Not Sorry

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If its too high you won't get any response just cold. if its priced in the fair to move it out range it will sell believe me.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Somebody actually left that as negative feedback?
Yes. That was actually left by an individual who has quit this forum twice, lol.
When I peruse the classifieds and I see any neg on somebody's profile, I go read it to make sure I won't be stepping in doodoo if I wanna deal with them. It can be great fun reading some of the Kareny stuff people write.

It's pretty interesting how butthurt people get if they think they're first and they're really not. Like Supa-Karens.

Latest posts

Top Bottom