Man its awesome!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bernardderek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man it sure is awesome having friends in a Spec-ops career field. They give me sweet gear that they dont use anymore. So far Ive gotten about 15 30rd GI mags, 4 30rd FDE Magpul Pmags w/windows a BDS single point tactical sling and a Surefire M952 with the M93 rail mount!!

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love USGI goodies too, but a word of caution: If any of it is military issue...better make sure the transfer to you is legit before you post too much about it.

Last edited:

okieboomer1

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I love USGI goodies too, but a word of caution: If any of it is military issue...better make sure the transfer to you is legit before you post too much about it.

Most everything GI I have was issued in one form or the other...if you see something un-secured...well go secure it...

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think what he means is that anything issued and not returned and somehow makes it into the hands of friends and family technically is against the rules. I don't think its very closely watched at all, but it is against the rules.

Latest posts

Top Bottom