Mandantory vaccination for Military by Sep 15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VTDW1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe I misunderstand what you’re saying, but it came across as though wanting to not have your body injected with something due to personal conviction is “wempy soft gutless , self indulged”. Am I misunderstanding or is that correct?
No no no! I just would like to know how things got physical. That is just a legit question with no hidden meaning or opinion. Like I said just curious.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe I misunderstand what you’re saying, but it came across as though wanting to not have your body injected with something due to personal conviction is “wempy soft gutless , self indulged”. Am I misunderstanding or is that correct?
No bullseye! Plain and simple

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As Jack Nicholson said on the screen once, You want the truth, you can’t handle the truth. How I. The world have we in a generation or so gotten to this point? For t(e life of me I cannot understand it God forbid if we just do what’s best for all of us! No no by gosh this is about me, and with great misunderstanding,against the CONSTITUTION! Bull crap this is about Me Generation nothing else. Long gone is teamwork, faith in God that through science He has offered us a way out of something our Mortal enemy China brought us with the full intent of great malice!

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As Jack Nicholson said on the screen once, You want the truth, you can’t handle the truth. How I. The world have we in a generation or so gotten to this point? For t(e life of me I cannot understand it God forbid if we just do what’s best for all of us! No no by gosh this is about me, and with great misunderstanding,against the CONSTITUTION! Bull crap this is about Me Generation nothing else. Long gone is teamwork, faith in God that through science He has offered us a way out of something our Mortal enemy China brought us with the full intent of great malice!

WHAT

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Immunity for the manufacturer" has never had anything to do with it being approved or not. You can't sue any vaccine manufacturer for any side effects, on ANY vaccine. Been that way for around 10 years.
Been that way since 1986 when the drug company lobbyists blackmailed Regan into signing it into law. If there is ANY personal risk, there should be fully informed personal choice.

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

To bring the Most Holy and Righteous God into this argument on your side, when He who in His Wisdom, Mercy, and Love saw fit to send His Son to save Mankind, but in His Justness gave us Free Will as such that did not force us to accept Him, though that is undeniably the absolute best for us, the one and only thing that matters for our souls at all, but instead allowed us the choice to accept Him, then go on to conclude that you, a product of His Creation, can decide that you know what is best for mankind, and further decide that it is moral to force what you have decided is best onto them, regardless of personal conviction, and go on to blame the latest generation of mankind for forcing you to do so and absolving you of the sin of taking a liberty that your supposed God Himself did not take with his own Creation, is not only an argument and belief flawed to its core but a complete mockery of He who you named as your God.

I apologize for the anger this will cause, but it is one thing to decide it is fine to take free will away from people and decide to violate their bodies, and another entirely to say that it is a gift from God and voice your own will as His. I will allow the first to be said but I must raise strict prejudice with the second.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The second day of basic (1979) I received 13 air injector shots. Someone above said like running a gauntlet. My take was more like a living pinball. Just bounced your way down the hall then outside for pushups until your arms worked again (Oh the fond memories). I just don't remember anyone taking the time to tell us what we were getting.
Wasn't mRNA back then...also, how many vets have chronic degenerative diseases? I know someone who swears his adult onset diabetes was from the various jabs he got in the service. If you've ever actually read the documentation provided by the drug companies for the shots, there are all kinds of concerning "potential" side-effects. We as Americans always want a perfect & instant gratification solution; pharmaceuticals just are not as simple as we wish they were.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom