Mandantory vaccination for Military by Sep 15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the 70’s while in the military, I was given every vax and flu shot known to mankind. Did I get asked for my permission? Lol. No.

How many of them were brand new though?

My specific problem with the covid vaccines is that they are brand-freaking-new and have not been given the test of time. But let's say tomorrow I was supposed to go into the Congo Rainforest and had to get a bunch of the vaccines to prevent those wacky jungle blood diseases.. yeah no problem jab me since I know those have been around for a very long time and have a well documented track record.

I suspect many in the military feel the same way..

Fade2blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
b81gUFED.png

filbert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe the reason it has not been mandatory for the military is because it an experimental vaccine, and they could not force military personel to take it because of that. The vaccine may be approved by September 15th. If not it will be interesting how this plays out.

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe the reason it has not been mandatory for the military is because it an experimental vaccine, and they could not force military personel to take it because of that. The vaccine may be approved by September 15th. If not it will be interesting how this plays out.
The report stipulates that the AG will ask for approval on this when FDA approves it. If not the AG will propose a new solution to "protect" the military.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The military has always “taken immunizations.” In or about 1979 they were pushing the Swine Flu vaccine and we were required to take the vaccination whether we want it or not. A pilot developed a reaction and ultimately was medically suspended from flying status. It’s not a thing new, the military has to follow orders-even stupid ones from inept leaders.

Retired1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the early 1960s, I was in an Army rapid response strike force able to be sent anywhere in the world on short notice. We regularly got 13 shots of unknown substances at time. You would pass through a double row of medics armed with needles and shot guns. It was like running the gauntlet. If you got weak in the knees or passed out (as I did), you were carried through - you got your shots.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is not correct. The Anthrax vaccine is still is NOT FDA approved and still considered "experimental". If you get orders to, go to Korea, its mandantory to get it.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've already heard rumors that a couple of SMU's pretty much told them to stuff it, and that it's spreading through JSOC. No confirmation of that so it's still just a rumor. IF true, then DoD will have to either waiver them or stand them down. The .mil has long been a test bed for introducing social mandates. If this one is any indication, the ruling class should expect stiff resistance.
Yeah, dont think thats going to go over well.

BillPenn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The second day of basic (1979) I received 13 air injector shots. Someone above said like running a gauntlet. My take was more like a living pinball. Just bounced your way down the hall then outside for pushups until your arms worked again (Oh the fond memories). I just don't remember anyone taking the time to tell us what we were getting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom