Mandantory vaccination for Military by Sep 15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
10-4 Good Buddy. Who the Hell knows what they were giving us in those air injectors? And seems I Rember a **** ton of them!
Your alive , survived, and did what was expected of you while serving u r country! That’s the essence of serving one country! “ For those who have fought for ir, life has a flavor the protected will never know”. Says it all if you were a good soldier. If not you were in the brig or busted constantly and washed out. Looking back I cannot fathom not being a good enough human being that I could not give of myself for the good of my country and it’s people. That is all in jeopardy today with the Me Generation. Sad so sad!

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
10-4 Good Buddy. Who the Hell knows what they were giving us in those air injectors? And seems I Rember a **** ton of them!

Watched more that one "volunteer" pass out after watching a few gladiators walk out with a bloody arm because they flinched on those injectors. lol

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
help me here!?????
Pretty cut and dry. People were forced under actulal physical violence and threat of use of leathal force if physical resistance continued by those who objected to recive the injections. The higher ups were notified of what had happend and nothing was done about it by big green other than relive the commanding officers that filed the objection and squash any criminal investigation by CID. If a camp full of Military Police cannot get the Army to investigate the occurance, then there is little hope of anything ever being done to stop it from happening again.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty cut and dry. People were forced under actulal physical violence and threat of use of leathal force if physical resistance continued by those who objected to recive the injections. The higher ups were notified of what had happend and nothing was done about it by big green other than relive the commanding officers that filed the objection and squash any criminal investigation by CID. If a camp full of Military Police cannot get the Army to investigate the occurance, then there is little hope of anything ever being done to stop it from happening again.
Ah so me generation now professes to take over the Army for such dastardly conduct they seem to think is unconstitutional. Lol

lOur military has been a shining beacon for this country for well over 200 yrs. Discipline and patriotism have been its backbone along with a level of courage shown that makes it the best in the world. So now Me Generation comes along and demands that the military investigate ITSELF for teaching and expecting their soldiers to display the discipline necessary to conduct war. Oh and never mind the esprit de Corp effected by such nonsense . Hogwash plain and simple. This crap is just what it is crap!

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ah so me generation now professes to take over the Army for such dastardly conduct they seem to think is unconstitutional. Lol

lOur military has been a shining beacon for this country for well over 200 yrs. Discipline and patriotism have been its backbone along with a level of courage shown that makes it the best in the world. So now Me Generation comes along and demands that the military investigate ITSELF for teaching and expecting their soldiers to display the discipline necessary to conduct war. Oh and never mind the esprit de Corp effected by such nonsense . Hogwash plain and simple. This crap is just what it is crap!
Nothing "ME GENERATION" about it in any way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom