McChrystal says take away .223 rifles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I see lots of control coming. How can we maintain maintain our rights to own these guns for our protection when the damn military generals are saying they need to be taken away? We have cops, generals, politicians, celebrities, the media and all these fatheads who think they know better than all us responsible gun owners. This is a damn sight more than '94, this really feels like an all-out assault on the 2A that will lead to a full-on gun grab or they will make it so hard to get a gun license that it is impossible. Either way, the American public is about lose the one thing that protects all of the other rights we have.

I believe that the only thing that maintains our freedom is the 2nd amendment. There are other things that protect us, but all of those other protections can be wiped out, it is the 2nd amendment that protects them. Our right to vote, free speech, assembly, etc can be removed or suppressed for the "greater good" it has happened before. Just like this country has sorted out and interned specific groups before, specifically the west-coast Japanese. Nobody ever talks about that, but we did the exact same thing the Nazis did to the jews at the same damn time, only we didn't kill them. Why does anyone think it can't happen again?
I agree with everything that you said. I don't understand why people still don't believe that our rights can be taken away. It really gives me comfort to know that there will be so many that will just roll over and take it when it happens. This is exactly why they are coming for our 2A rights so hard is because they know that there are gonna be so many that will comply. I for one, will not be one of them. I refuse to let some politician or anyone else take my rights away. Do these people not remember Hitler?? He promised those people that they would have a great country and that they wouldn't have any crime if they didn't have weapons. Well look what happened when the people did what he said. Are you people so naive that you think just because this is America that it can't happen?? I have a feeling that pretty soon we are all going to see that happen. We have never had so many people in this country on an all out assault on our 2A rights. The question still remains, are all of you going to roll over and do what the government says when it is time to take our rights away? Even if they just pass a few I won't comply. And neither should anyone else. That is all part of their plan. They want to slowly take rights away until there isn't any left. Or like BuickFreak said, it will be so hard to get a license or a gun we won't even want to try.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After working with a lot of Generals, you learn very quickly that the rank of General does not automatically mean they are more intelligent or more organized than anyone else. While there are some Generals that are very brilliant and amazing leaders, there are also some Generals that need help putting their straw into their juice box..

tulsamal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stand corrected on Clark being a Democrat. My fault for depending on my memory instead of looking it up!

I went and checked out his Wikipedia page. Some of this stuff is just sad and disappointing!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wesley_Clark

Clark joined the 2004 race for the Democratic Party presidential nomination as a candidate on September 17, 2003, but withdrew from the primary race on February 11, 2004, after winning the Oklahoma state primary, endorsing and campaigning for the eventual Democratic nominee, John Kerry. Clark currently leads a political action committee-"WesPAC"-which was formed after the 2004 primaries, and used it to support numerous Democratic Party candidates in the 2006 midterm elections. Clark was considered a potential candidate for the Democratic nomination in 2008, but, on September 15, 2007, endorsed Senator Hillary Clinton. After Clinton dropped out of the Presidential race, Clark endorsed the then-presumptive Democratic nominee, Barack Obama. Clark currently serves as the co-chairman of Growth Energy, an ethanol lobbying group and on the board of directors of BNK Petroleum. Since July 2012, he also acts as an honorary special advisor to Romanian prime minister Victor Ponta in economic and security matters.

Gregg

Latest posts

Top Bottom