Medical Examiner: Moore Warren In-Custody Death Homicide

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Absolutely not! However, If Mr. Rodriguez had cooperated with Law Enforcement, he would most likely be alive today.
Is this the Law Enforcement Officer's fault? Is this Luis Rodriguez' fault?
In my opinion, Yes to both. The LEO's should have been more understanding and less aggressive, and Mr. Rodriguez should also have complied with their lawful requests.
Unless he was suspected of a crime, that request is not lawful. IIRC, it was the mother that allegedly hit her daughter in a dispute.

APeterson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unless he was suspected of a crime, that request is not lawful. IIRC, it was the mother that allegedly hit her daughter in a dispute.

He was suspected of a crime at the time of the LEO request/interaction. If you remember, in the video and interview his spouse detailed that the police had mistakenly been under the impression that he has involved in the domestic incident/assault.

Nonetheless, it doesn't change the fact that if Mr. Rodriguez had complied and provided his identification he would likely be alive today.
On a personal note, I would rather show my I.D. unjustly than be deceased...

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is basically what is known as "stop and frisk" in New York.

In the end, the cops are always going to win. There's not a scenario in which we defeat the cops.

We need to ALL realize that. For all of the bravado, for the constitutional hammering and grandstanding, you, me, EVERYONE is going to lose if it is us vs the cops.

They have authority over us.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

In the end, the cops are always going to win. There's not a scenario in which we defeat the cops.

We need to ALL realize that. For all of the bravado, for the constitutional hammering and grandstanding, you, me, EVERYONE is going to lose if it is us vs the cops.

Not really. I'd elaborate, but I'm currently traveling at 70mph.

Sent at a speed of 3*10^8 meters per second via Tapatalk.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

The bolded part: Not really, they had probable cause in spades.
The rest: However unfortunate I have to agree. We can only beat them in court after the fact. If we have the cash to pursue it...

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't understand.
The cardiac arrhythmia was due to physical restraint?

This is really fishy sounding to me, how the hell can they tell it was due to physical restraint?

I almost lost my dad to cardiac arrhythmia two different times. They figured it out the second time, did a bunch of testing to find an effective drug (they have several, not all work for everybody) and he was fine for about 20 years. He wasn't physically restrained or physically stressed when he dropped over dead on two different occasions. But I can guarantee you one thing, if he had taken on 5 younger cops in a wrestling match I could pretty much promise he'd have had an issue. And he wasn't obese and pissed off like this guy...

Kyle78

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Basically the struggle caused his heart to blow out.
I'm forseeing a accidental homicide ruling.
Civil Suit against the City/State/Movie theater.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Basically the struggle caused his heart to blow out.
I'm forseeing a accidental homicide ruling.
Civil Suit against the City/State/Movie theater.

I'd argue the "weekend at bernies"routine in the video is desecration of a corpse. A good enough lawyer could probably make it stick

Latest posts

Top Bottom