Medical Marijuana and gun ownership/possession

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
l

Not using marijuana is an option.

Well I guess suing whomever I have to for usurpation of fundamental rights afforded to me in the 2nd amendment which have no provision including the usage of a plant that somehow disparage and strip me of said 2nd amendment.

Especially when the Federal Government had no power to regulate this plant to begin with, in any realm of law. These laws were dreamed up by the United Nations. And the war on Drugs is a GLOBALIST agenda enacted by TREATIES I was not party to.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
This can be addressed by the States Act, too:

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/3032

If our federal elected officials really support state rights, second amendment rights and the will of the people they would be cosponsors on this bipartisan bill in exchange for an amendment to protect law abiding gun owners exercising their right to use marijuana to treat medical conditions.

Last edited:

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not fully versed on the constitution, maybe Dave can help, but I don't remember anything about a right to alter your mood. If being prescribed opioids was illegal, I'm sure there would also be a statement regarding that on the 4473. If we don't like a law, we have resources available to address that.

I also don't remember anything giving them the authority to restrict it in any way shape or form.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not fully versed on the constitution, maybe Dave can help, but I don't remember anything about a right to alter your mood. If being prescribed opioids was illegal, I'm sure there would also be a statement regarding that on the 4473. If we don't like a law, we have resources available to address that.

Its called The Jefferson Clause.

The law is unjust, and immoral. Therefore I am obliged as a free man to disregard it and live my life peacefully bothering no one. Get bent about it more! You want orwellian pre-crime pre-cogs? This is how you get them.

You cannot legislate life with a pen. Nor thought, nor intent and actions pre-act. Only Post-action can anything that is legislated be enforced. Regardless of action.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it's not our authority to give. We elect representatives and senators and they are charged with the responsibility to do what is best for ALL the citizens, within the confines of the Constitution. We may not like their decisions at times, and that is why we have elections.

You just said it, within confines of the constitution.

And they cannot impede on the 2nd amendment over plant matter. Nothing gives them the authority in that document. They cannot give that authority to an International treaty 57 years ago and impede upon me born after 1980. Sorry.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
11e. Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?
Warning: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or
decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside.

No, I quit last week.!

It depends upon on what the meaning of the word "is", is.

Hmmm. I’m just gonna get my wife a card....then there’s no issue. (wink-wink)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom