member who restores string instruments?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its been awhile since Ive been active on the forums but at one time I had been talking to a member from the OKC area that worked on/ restored string instruments. Does anyone know who this may have been? I have an old violin that I learned to play on about 30 years ago that belonged to my great grandfather. Its been sitting for some time and really needs some work to make it playable again. Id love to get it in working order and teach myself to play again.

Thanks,
Brian

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The one of NW 30th and Classen is called Inter-City Violin. Never been there but heard good things, like Calamity Jake mentioned.

There's another shop called Corbishley Violins on off 2nd street in Farmer's Market area. The luthier there has done some great work for some folks I know. I talked with them a few years ago about getting some guitar work done (even though it is a violin shop), but never pulled the trigger due to $$ issues at the time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom