Merry Christmas to ME!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
all i want for xmas is a freakin job. dang its been 2 years looking.

Oh, man ... that sucks ... I'll say a prayer for you ...

We have had the cabelas one for years now and it still works fine. Of course we used it alot at first and never do now...last time maybe a year ago. Don't know about the excalibur.

Hmmmm ... it is so much bigger than the Excalibur that I am really, really tempted ...

Got mine Saturday at Lake Creek in SW OK. Two antlerless deer one at 730AM and one at 4 PM and a very nice 8 point buck at 450 yards with my new rifle and scope at 515 PM. The rifle, scope and the long shot are my presents.

LOL ... Congrats ... I told GC that if he had gone with you you guys would have been out there the whole time and not seen a single deer ... it happens to him every year.

and i seem to recall you saying that GC was the tv watcher of the house...

:tounge::lmfao: 'tis true ... I didn't even own a tv until I had kids ... Never had time to watch it when the kids were growing up ... then GC and I got together ... now that I am not working seems I have a little more time on my hands. I have the DVR set (because I cannot remember from one week to the next what I want to see) and just watch when they show up on the list ... :naughty: Yea, my ADHD is B.A.D. :lmfao:

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL ... Congrats ... I told GC that if he had gone with you you guys would have been out there the whole time and not seen a single deer ... it happens to him every year.

I am not so sure of that. Don't need feeders, deer love alfalfa, and my 86 year old uncle has a good amount on just 90 of the 180 acres. Only time in the last ten years I have hunted it the weather was below freezing and the wind was blowing out of the north at 25 plus. Hopefully, next year GC can go so start saving up.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I am not so sure of that. Don't need feeders, deer love alfalfa, and my 86 year old uncle has a good amount on just 90 of the 180 acres. Only time in the last ten years I have hunted it the weather was below freezing and the wind was blowing out of the north at 25 plus. Hopefully, next year GC can go so start saving up.

His child support ends next year ... for the first time in our married life we will actually be flush ... :lmfao: He used to go hunting every year and then when we got together I tried to get him to go but he said he would rather stay home with me (Awwwww, how sweet ... :o) ... But it has always bothered me ... This is the first year he has actually expressed an interest in getting back out again. He had a BLAST when you guys went dove hunting ...:thumbup3:

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
His child support ends next year ... for the first time in our married life we will actually be flush ... :lmfao: He used to go hunting every year and then when we got together I tried to get him to go but he said he would rather stay home with me (Awwwww, how sweet ... :o) ... But it has always bothered me ... This is the first year he has actually expressed an interest in getting back out again. He had a BLAST when you guys went dove hunting ...:thumbup3:

Sent an email to him about the doe only days and the cost of processing, etc., at my place I go to, but I fully understand. Just want to keep those pesky deer from eating all of the alfalfa!!!!!!!!!!!:drunk5:

Latest posts

Top Bottom